The Administrative Director for UH Hospice Services and Seasons of Life will provide leadership, direction and vision to build and grow an exceptional home-based Hospice service. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Develop and implement short and long term strategies for Hospice
expansion in conjunction with the Medical Director, the Hospice team, and agency and system leadership.
* Lead and support hospice integration efforts with key UH service lines including Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Palliative Care, Medicare ACO etc.
* Develop and foster working relationships with relevant community agencies, service providers and potential partners.
* Assure agency compliance with, federal, state and local regulations, along with Medicare Hospice Conditions of Participation.
* Assure delivery of quality patient care consistent with accreditation
standards, licensure and patient and family expectations.
* Represent agency to all major external authorities and constituencies.
* Provide oversight of the planning, staffing, and employee retention processes to ensure appropriate staffing levels that meet current and future needs of the system's patients.
* Identify, assess, and resolve operational issues/problems.
* Manage revenue, volume and expense targets to meet or exceed quality outcomes and financial performance of the agency.
* Develop and build a strong, flexible team focused on customer service and interdisciplinary collaboration.
* Identify and implement appropriate, cutting edge technological tools that efficiently support the patient care and management objectives of Hospice service and Season of Life.
We believe that good health is the cornerstone of progress. We are firm in our resolve to make exemplary health care accessible and affordable to all, dedicated to lowering the high rate of cardiovascular disease, including stroke, in minority populations and committed to advocacy and diversity. We are guided by ethical principles in all transactions and strive for excellence in our training and skills.