• Quality-focused, nationally-ranked organization dedicated to providing patient-focused care
• Enjoy individual clinical autonomy combined with the efficiency of a financially-sound and innovative multispecialty group practice
• Strong physician-centered management with progressive strategic plan
• Employed position
• Leading-edge technology, including EPIC EMR
• Carle employs more than 400 physicians and 250 advanced practice providers
• Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation with the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Urbana-Champaign
• Competitive compensation/benefit package including paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail coverage and relocation package
• Unfortunately, this position does not qualify for J-1 visa waivers
• Equal Opportunity Employer
Internal Number: 8
About Carle Physician Group
Carle is the leading healthcare system in east central Illinois serving a patient base of more than 1.5 million.The 393-bed regional hospital is home to a Primary Stroke Center, accredited Chest Pain Center, Level III Perinatal Services and the area's only Level I Trauma Center. Carle Physician Group, the outpatient practice serving nearly 170,000 unique patients annually, is comprised of more than 400 physicians dedicated to providing patient-focused care in 80 specialties located in 14 communities across central Illinois. Carle Heart and Vascular Institute, Carle Neuroscience Institute (including Spine Institute), Digestive Health Institute, Carle Cancer Center and Mills Breast Cancer Institute, bring additional advanced diagnostic and treatment options.Carle Foundation Hospital has achieved Magnet® designation, the nation's highest honor for nursing care and was the recipient of Healthgrades 'America's 100 Best' Award™ in 2015.Join our team of experts in a family-friendly Big Ten university city centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis and St. Louis.
We believe that good health is the cornerstone of progress. We are firm in our resolve to make exemplary health care accessible and affordable to all, dedicated to lowering the high rate of cardiovascular disease, including stroke, in minority populations and committed to advocacy and diversity. We are guided by ethical principles in all transactions and strive for excellence in our training and skills.