Kadlec Clinic has an exciting opportunity for a Administrative Director for Heart, Lung & Vascular to join our growing team\!
Shift Details:Full time, 1\.0\. Exempt\. Management\. Mon\.\-Fri\. \(8:00 a\.m\.\-4:30 p\.m\.\)
- Master's Degree from an accredited educational institution required\.
- Seven \(7\) years healthcare management experience required\.
- Master's Degree in Business, Healthcare Administration or Nursing from an accredited educational institution preferred\.
- Five \(5\) years practice management experience preferred\.
- Experience in Heart, Lung, or Vascular is highly preferred\.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
As aAdministrative Directoryou willbe responsible for carrying out the mission, goals and objectives of Kadlec Clinic, integrating operations with others to insure efficiency and effectiveness of outcomes, and ensuring fiscal viability of the clinics to include budget preparation based on strategic direction and anticipated changes in healthcare delivery\. This position will be responsible to participate and support the service line directors and interdisciplinary team members in the overall planning, development, coordination, implementation and management of a comprehensive regionally\-focused strategy
- Partners and collaborates with other Administrative Directors to align patient care, care transitions, programmatic similarities, operational improvements and growth strategies\.
- Utilizes the Chief Operations Officer as a resource to manage and direct the overall operations, efficiency, quality, and financial performance of the appropriate practice sites\.
- Manages the flow of the clinic to ensure compliance, efficiency and patient satisfaction\.
- Identifies strategy for growth and executes plans to achieve growth goals\.
- Utilizes the Chief Quality Officer, Director of Quality and Administrative Director\-Nursing toto maintain and enhance clinical quality as defined by our providers, evidence\-based practices, patients, and referring physicians\.
- Maintains and enhances physician and advanced practice provider productivity and practice operational and financial viability\.
- Ensures the success of assigned Practice Administrators/Managers and practice locations by mentoring, supporting them, and challenging them\.Assists them in removing barriers and keeping them engaged with the practice caregivers\.
- Assists each Practice Operating Council \(POC\) to ensure the success of every physician and other provider in the assigned practices\.
- Insures appropriate staff competencies are maintained \(licensure, certification, orientation, mandatory training continuing education\)\.
- Collaborates with Human Resources on personnel issues including completing requisitions, interviewing, hiring, and following hospital policy on constructive counseling and progressive discipline\.
- Aligns and plans for patients services across the spectrum of care for Heart, Lung and Vascular service line within Kadlec\.
- Partners with organizational Directors for strategic direction for Heart, Lung and Vascular services to ensure alignment with patient and provider needs\.
- Strategically plans services to meet Heart, Lung and Vascular service line needs including hospital based cardiac and vascular interventional services; oversight of operational team in collaboration with Kadlec Clinic and Kadlec Professional Services\.
- Projects and plans for services needs to support of Heart, Lung and Vascular providers in the care of interventional patients\.
- Evaluates service line needs to plan for new services and procedures across the organization \(inpatient and outpatient\) to meet the needs of patients\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details —
To provide quality health care for every patient\. Our Vision: To be the comprehensive regional integrated health delivery system\. Our Values: Respect, Integrity, and Cooperation\.
Located in sunny Tri\-Cities, WA, Kadlec is the largest non\-profit healthcare provider in the region\. Kadlec is the premier choice for customer service excellence, providing compassionate healthcare to the region by combining cutting\-edge technology and innovation with evidence\-based, patient\-focused care\. Kadlec is proud to be part of Planetree \(Planetree\.org\) and continues to be recognized nationally as a "Best in Class Employer"\. Kadlec does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, age, color, religion, national origin, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, State, or Local Law\. EOE\.To learn more, click here: http://www\.kadlec\.org/careers/about\-kadlec
Job Category: Director / Executive
Req ID: 144112