Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager (Home Health, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE) to Providence Home Services in King County, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
*$10,000 sign on bonus is available for external applicants only
In this position you will:
- Drive throughout your work day to see patients in private residences, assisted living, and skilled nursing facilities within a designated region.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for the patient utilizing the interdisciplinary care team.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Utilize software programs for the maintenance of patient records and communication with team members.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Washington State Registered Nursing License
- Current Healthcare Provider Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification
- Current Washington State driver's license and access to daily use of an insured, reliable vehicle or an alternate ability to travel to sites as required
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Two (2) years full time experience practicing as a registered nurse with one (1) year of clinical experience in a Medicare certified Home Care or Hospice agency/facility doing intermittent visits and case management
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence Home Services is a not-for-profit, home health ministry serving patients in their places of residence throughout King County in Washington state. We provide skilled nursing and therapy for patients who are recovering from or living with an acute or chronic illness. Our skilled and compassionate team includes nurses, medical social workers, home health aides, chaplains, occupational/physical/speech therapists, medical directors, and volunteers.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Home Health Nursing
Req ID: 150387