The Imaging Institute’s Section of Nuclear Medicine is currently seeking a Nuclear Medicine Radiologist to join our team at our Main Campus in Cleveland, Ohio. This position will consist of 80% Nuclear Medicine. The remaining 20% of time will be spent in one of our other sections of radiology. The successful candidate must be Board Eligible/Certified by the American Board of Radiology with Special Competency in Nuclear Radiology and/or Certified by the American Board of Nuclear Medicine. The candidate must also have formal fellowship training in one of the following Radiology specialties: Interventional, Thoracic, MSK, Breast, Abdominal, Neuro, Pediatric, or Cardiovascular.
Nuclear Medicine at Cleveland Clinic performs over 32,000 central reads from 28 different sites that have 37 gamma cameras, 7 SPECT/CT, 8 PET/CT systems and an onsite cyclotron at main campus. We possesses an unusual depth of expertise, with Nuclear Medicine physicians, radiologists radiochemists and a physicist. Physicians are board-certified and clinically experienced in a broad array of specialties, including cardiology, neurology and radiology.
Cleveland Clinic offers a very competitive salary enhanced with an attractive benefits package that includes professional liability insurance. We offer a pleasant, stable and collegial work environment with an unmatched quality of life.
The successful candidate must be Board Eligible/Certified by the American Board of Radiology with Special Competency in Nuclear Radiology and/or Certified by the American Board of Nuclear Medicine.
The candidate must also have formal fellowship training in one of the following Radiology specialties: Interventional, Thoracic, MSK, Breast, Abdominal, Neuro, Pediatric, or Cardiovascular.
Employer will assist with relocation costs.
Additional Salary Information: Cleveland Clinic offers a very competitive salary enhanced with an attractive benefits package that includes professional liability insurance.
Internal Number: LJNuclearMed2018
About Cleveland Clinic
Cleveland Clinic is one of the world's largest and busiest health centers. Patients come to Cleveland Clinic from all over the world. We offer advanced treatment for all illnesses and disorders of the body. We enjoy a strong reputation for outstanding quality care. U.S News & World Report has declared that we are among the top five "Best Hospitals" in America. In cardiology and cardiac surgery, we lead the nation.
Our Heart Center has been ranked number one in America for 21 years in row in U.S. News and World Report. Cleveland Clinic's Glickman Urological & Kidney Institute and Digestive Disease Institute are ranked very near the top, and our specialties of orthopaedics, otolaryngology, nephrology, neurology/neurological surgery, rheumatology, pulmonary, endocrinology, gynecology, ophthalmology and geriatrics are each among America's ten best in their fields.
Other specialties noted for national excellence include cancer and psychiatry. Cleveland Clinic Children's offers highly specialized pediatric care in a family-centered atmosphere. It has been ranked the best children's hospital in Ohio by Child magazine.
Cleveland Clinic was founded in 1921 as a not-for-profit group... practice, integrating clinical and hospital care with research and physician education. In addition to our Cleveland location, we have Cleveland Clinic Florida, with a unified medical campus in Weston, Florida, offering the full spectrum of care.
Cleveland Clinic has more than 3,000 salaried physicians on staff, representing approximately 120 specialties and subspecialties. In 2012, they provided a total of 5.1 million visits. Patients came to us from across America and from more than 140 nations. We also lead an extensive system of community hospitals in Cleveland called the Cleveland Clinic Hospitals.
This system is made up of Cleveland Clinic and Fairview Hospital, Lutheran Hospital, Marymount Hospital, Euclid Hospital, Hillcrest Hospital, Medina Hospital, South Pointe Hospital and the soon to open Avon Hospital. With 4,450 staffed beds, Cleveland Clinic Hospitals offers broad geographic coverage, a full continuum of care, improved quality and lower cost of care to Northeast Ohio residents.
We believe that good health is the cornerstone of progress. We are firm in our resolve to make exemplary health care accessible and affordable to all, dedicated to lowering the high rate of cardiovascular disease, including stroke, in minority populations and committed to advocacy and diversity. We are guided by ethical principles in all transactions and strive for excellence in our training and skills.