Large, high volume cardiology practice with multiple locations and service lines is seeking a business manager to maximize efficiency, grow practice, and oversee management team. The business manager will be charged with using practice’s already considerable resources to develop and implement business strategies in conjunction with physician leadership. Areas of focus will include marketing, development of additional locations and service lines, leveraging of strategic relationships, and analysis of operations to maximize patient satisfaction, quality, and productivity.
1) Analysis of local environment and patient needs to identify opportunities for growth
2) Ongoing analysis of operations to ensure efficiency, best patient experience, and maximum profitability
3) Development and execution of strategies to act on above analyses with appropriate delegation of responsibilities
4) Develop and implement marketing strategy
5) Coordinate with parent management services organization and leverage strategic relationships with local practices and hospital systems
6) Manage practice finances including budget creation, payroll, vendor contracting, tracking of billing and physician productivity, and ensuring appropriate clinical integration
7) Oversee, support, and mentor supervisory team responsible for day to day management of clinical staff, administrative staff, and IT resources
1) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or Healthcare Administration/Management.
2) Medical practice management experience.
3) Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with physicians, managerial leadership, and staff in well established practice
4) Analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving proficiencies with close attention to detail and up-to-date knowledge of accounting, budgeting, current medical billing practices, and EMR technology
We believe that good health is the cornerstone of progress. We are firm in our resolve to make exemplary health care accessible and affordable to all, dedicated to lowering the high rate of cardiovascular disease, including stroke, in minority populations and committed to advocacy and diversity. We are guided by ethical principles in all transactions and strive for excellence in our training and skills.