Tenet Resource Agency is hiring for the Detroit Regional Float Pool dept. Seeking experienced Med Surg - Tele RN's. Must be willing to float between facilities, offering a flexible schedule that is PRN, minimum of two shifts a month, and one holiday a year.
Rate: $45.00 per hour - bi weekly pay
Days or Nights
1. Utilizes various strategies to assess patient, family, employee and environment of care strengths and weaknesses to determine appropriate action plan(s)
2. Develops a detailed plan of care, which includes patient / family education, based on initial and on-going assessment findings to optimize patient outcomes. 3. Communicates with patients, families, subordinate staff and peers to ensure that plans and associated interventions are understood, rationalized and revised, as appropriate.
4. Assigns, delegates, and supervises other employees and intervenes as appropriate to ensure that the plan of care is carried out and that established outcomes are achieved through availability and appropriate utilization of human, material and financial resources.
5. Evaluates the effectiveness of plans and interventions to promote optimum achievement of established goals.
6. Collaborates formally and informally with other members of the healthcare team, including facility and DMC representatives, to identify opportunities for improvement and develop strategies for enhancing clinical practice.
7. Establishes relationships with professionals in other healthcare and community organizations to develop strong partnerships that support improved patient outcomes and the health of the community served.
8. Provides supervision, including guidance, counseling, teaching and mentoring, to targeted peers and subordinates to enhance learning experiences and improve the professional practice environment within the designated work setting.
American Heart Association Certifications;
MI RN LICENSE
MINIMUM 2 RECENT YEARS MED SURG/TELE IN HOSPITAL SETTING
Primary Location: Detroit, Michigan
Facility: Detroit Medical Center Shared Services
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Nights
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 2005001229
About Detroit Medical Center Shared Services
“Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a diversified healthcare services company with 115,000 employees united around a common mission: to help people live happier, healthier lives. Through its subsidiaries, partnerships and joint ventures, including United Surgical Partners International, the Company operates general acute care and specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care centers and other outpatient facilities. Tenet's Conifer Health Solutions subsidiary provides technology-enabled performance improvement and health management solutions to hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks, physician groups, self-insured organizations and health plans.
We believe that good health is the cornerstone of progress. We are firm in our resolve to make exemplary health care accessible and affordable to all, dedicated to lowering the high rate of cardiovascular disease, including stroke, in minority populations and committed to advocacy and diversity. We are guided by ethical principles in all transactions and strive for excellence in our training and skills.