Under general supervision of the Cardiac Rehab Coordinator, provides patient assessment, functions as a member of a multidisciplinary team, and provides appropriate referral sources, when indicated. Provides services to patients of all ages.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provides patient assessment. Identifies and assesses treatment needs and available support network via psychosocial assessments. Assists family specialist in including support network in treatment.
2. Functions as a member of a multidisciplinary treatment team. Identifies patient problem areas, develops treatment plans, and documents patient progress in accordance with established standards.
3. Identifies aftercare options for individual patients. Initiates appropriate contacts and follows up with appropriate referral sources. Maintains current knowledge of aftercare services available in the MetroWest area.
4. Runs groups as assigned. Facilitates group lecture every other month on Emotional Aspects of dealing with Heart Disease.
5. Maintains current in field by attending seminars, continuing education courses, workshops, in-service education sources, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. The level of knowledge equivalent to that ordinarily acquired through completion of a Master's Degree in Social Work.
2. LICSW licensure in MA required.
3. Minimum of 2 years of related experience
Job: Case Management/Home Health
Primary Location: Framingham, Massachusetts
Facility: MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 2005004520
About MetroWest Framingham Union Hospital
“Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a diversified healthcare services company with 115,000 employees united around a common mission: to help people live happier, healthier lives. Through its subsidiaries, partnerships and joint ventures, including United Surgical Partners International, the Company operates general acute care and specialty hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care centers and other outpatient facilities. Tenet's Conifer Health Solutions subsidiary provides technology-enabled performance improvement and health management solutions to hospitals, health systems, integrated delivery networks, physician groups, self-insured organizations and health plans.
We believe that good health is the cornerstone of progress. We are firm in our resolve to make exemplary health care accessible and affordable to all, dedicated to lowering the high rate of cardiovascular disease, including stroke, in minority populations and committed to advocacy and diversity. We are guided by ethical principles in all transactions and strive for excellence in our training and skills.