Screener - PRN -Texas Health Mansfield- A joint venture between Texas Health Resources and AdventHealth
Location: 2300 Lone Star Road; Mansfield, TX
Top Reasons to Work at Texas Health Mansfield:
· Join a family of caregivers focused on whole-person health and committed to making communities healthier.
· Provide wholistic care for patients that extends to the spiritual level by praying with patients and families. Chaplains are available to meet with patients, families and team members 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide spiritual support.
· Help develop a brand new $150 million community hospital and medical office building that will provide services such as Medical/Surgical, ICU, Women’s Services, General Surgery, Orthopedics, Interventional Cardiology and Gastroenterology.
· Grow in your career with AdventHealth, named in 2018 by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”. AdventHealth has partnered with Texas Health Resources, named in 2019 as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, to build Texas Health Mansfield, which is creating new opportunities for employment and professional growth.
· Thrive in the Mansfield community, ranked by CNN/Money Magazine as #17 for “Best Places to Live”. Mansfield is one of the fastest growing areas of North Texas, projected to reach more than 250,000 residents by 2023. Future job growth over the next ten years is predicted to be 41%, higher than the national average of 33.5%. Mansfield has top-rated schools, over 900 acres of parkland, quality housing, a historic downtown area, recreational opportunities for all ages, and a growing business community.
PRN – Days and Evenings
You Will Be Responsible For:
Greets all individuals upon arrival to the facility
Explains screening process to individuals
Conducts thorough and accurate screening
Analyzes screening data for potentially COVID-19 symptomatic individuals
Prevents facility access to potentially COVID-19 symptomatic individuals not seeking medical care and alerts facility leadership
Permits facility access to asymptomatic individuals or to individuals seeking medical care
Describes and enforces current hygiene and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) protocols
Maintains confidentiality and accurate recordkeeping
What You Will Need:
Must be 18 years of age or older
High School Diploma preferred
Responsible for the screening of all guests, visitors, public agency officials, team members and all other persons arriving to the facility according to the current COVID-19 screening requirements. Alerts leadership to potentially symptomatic individuals and restricts access per facility protocols. Maintains accurate and organized documentation and practices HIPAA compliant communication and record retention.
AdventHealth Greater Orlando (formerly Florida Hospital) is one of the largest faith-based health care providers in the United States. For 150 years, we have carried on a tradition of providing whole-person care that not only addresses patients' physical ailments, but also supports their emotional and spiritual well-being. We demonstrate the same level of compassion and care for our employees as well, doing all that we can to help them realize their full potential – both personally and professionally.
We believe that good health is the cornerstone of progress. We are firm in our resolve to make exemplary health care accessible and affordable to all, dedicated to lowering the high rate of cardiovascular disease, including stroke, in minority populations and committed to advocacy and diversity. We are guided by ethical principles in all transactions and strive for excellence in our training and skills.