Location: Boise, Idaho
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
St. Luke's Cardiology is seeking a full time Nurse Practitioner to join our highly collegial and patient focused electrophysiology team in Boise, Idaho. This team is part of a growing practice that works within our larger St. Luke's Idaho Cardiology group. The selected individual will be working alongside four electrolophysiologists and four other APPs in both the clinic outpatient setting as well as making rounds in the hospital.
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for providing high-quality healthcare through the diagnosis and treatment of patients with conditions ranging from mild, to acute and/or chronic, working in collaboration with a team of other providers and staff.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
- Graduation from an accredited school with a minimum of a Master's Degree and certification, as required by the specialty, as well as eligibility to obtain licensure from Idaho to practice as a Nurse Practitioner
- Must obtain and maintain unrestricted prescriptive authority, DEA, and controlled substance licenses.
- Excellent communication skills to include oral and written comprehension/expression.
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, busy clinical environment related to changing patient needs, including work with patients with acute, chronic, and complex disease processes.
- Ability and willingness to exhibit behaviors consistent with standards for performance improvement and organizational values (e.g., efficiency & financial responsibility, safety, partnership & service, teamwork, compassion, integrity, and trust & respect).
WHY ST. LUKE'S?
St. Luke's is Idaho's largest employer and most awarded health system, with a medical staff of over 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. Made up of eight hospitals around central and southern Idaho, we are proud to be the only locally owned and operated, physician-led, not-for-profit health system in the state. St. Luke's has been awarded as one of the Top 15 Health Systems in the country for the eigth consecutive year, designated by IBM Watson Health Analytics. We are committed to providing high quality patient care and positively impacting the lives of those in our community. St. Luke's enjoys an outstanding reputation as both a quality employer and a superior healthcare organization.
Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital city--both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the outdoors. Boise is located on the Boise river in southwestern Idaho. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre, music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of hiking and biking trails.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.